OSHO Mystic Meditation Retreat in Toronto
May 25 @ 7:30 am - May 26 @ 6:00 pm
We are happy to welcome you to a 2-day Meditation Retreat with Baba Purnanand Bharati (Baba) in Toronto.
- Saturday, May 25th, 2019 (7:30am – 7.30pm)
- Sunday, May 26th, 2019 (7:30am-6pm)
12485 7th Concession Rd, King City, ON
(Nearest intersection – Pine Valley Drive & King Vaughan Rd.)
Note: You will find another Sherwood Farm in St. Catharines on Google. That is not the retreat place.
|EARLY BIRD PRICE (Book before May 1, 2019)|
|Full Retreat: $225||1 day: $125 (Attend Saturday or Sunday)|
|DOOR PRICE / REGULAR REGISTRATION (Book after May 1, 2019)|
|Full Retreat: $250||1 day: $150 (Attend Saturday or Sunday)|
*Accommodation is not included. Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Snack will be served on both days.
To attend this retreat, please purchase your ticket here.
Baba Purnanand Bharati (Baba) has been OSHO sannyasin since 1977. Thirteen months after taking sannyas, on August 21, 1979 and doing intense Dynamic Meditation, one day while sitting with friends, he experienced “The happening” which over a short period of time blossomed into enlightenment.
He has been showering his love and blessings with all OSHO lovers for over 42 years in meditation camps across India & abroad. Even today, Baba spends some of his time in his Ashram in Rajpipla, Gujarat, India besides travelling to Europe, America and Australia where he holds meditation camps. When you get to know Baba you will find there is nothing better than to sit in silence with him.
On May 25th and 26th, there will be a full day meditation program with various OSHO active meditations & silent sitting (Vipassana) with Baba. The schedule will be spontaneous as per Baba’s guidance so come with an open heart and unplanned mind. Wear any comfortable clothing or robes so you can actively participate in the meditations which will involve body movements.
Retreat Place Info.
Steeped in history, this 1962 Georgian style property features:
- 70 acres beautiful countryside
- 2000 sq.ft. hayloft
- Gazebo overlooking the property
What to expect from this Retreat?
If you come with any expectations or any pre-conceived ideas or myths about meditation, it will be difficult for meditation to happen. If you come with an open heart and trusting mind, much can happen in these 2 days. This retreat is both for people who are new to meditation and for regular meditators. This retreat will give you a taste of meditation or take you deeper into meditation. Meditation is not just sitting like dead with closed eyes…it is a very alive phenomena and it deepens in the presence of a Master like Baba. Come experience it yourself.
We have a collection of 200+ OSHO books that will be available to purchase during the Retreat.
General Things to Consider:
- In consideration of people with sensitivities/allergies, please kindly refrain from using strong perfumes and other similar fragrances during the retreat
- Please arrive on-time i.e. 7.30 am to enable us to start & finish on time
- Since its a hay loft with hardwood floors, please bring your own yoga mats, yoga chairs, pillows and cushions
- Meditations involve sitting, dancing and lying down so it is suggested that you wear loose comfortable clothes
- Avoid unnecessary talking or using mobile or internet etc. so you can put your total energy into meditation
- Please carry your beautiful SMILE :)-
Food & Accommodation:
- This is a non-residential Retreat so kindly arrange for your own accommodation. If you need suggestions for accommodation, please email Abhishek @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morning breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack will be served both days
- Ample onsite parking is available
CONTACT (if you have any questions/feedback or need help with registration):
- Prem Abhishek (Abhishek Patel): (647) 822-7487 / email@example.com
- Prem Anmol (Paramjeet Janjua): (416) 365-1800