OSHO Enlightenment Day Celebration
March 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| $25
Let’s get together for OSHO Enlightenment Day Celebration on Mar 24th (in lieu of Mar 21st).
What is Enlightenment?
Enlightenment is a simple realization that everything is as it should be.
That is the definition of enlightenment: everything is as it should be, everything is utterly perfect as it is. That feeling…and you are suddenly at home. Nothing is being missed. You are part, an organic part of this tremendous, beautiful whole. You are relaxed in it, surrendered in it. You don´t exist separately – all separation has disappeared.
A great rejoicing happens, because with the ego disappearing there is no worry left, with the ego disappearing there is no anguish left, with the ego disappearing there is no possibility of death anymore. This is what enlightenment is. It is the understanding that all is good, that all is beautiful – and it is beautiful as it is. Everything is in tremendous harmony, in accord. – OSHO
It will be a full day meditation program with various active & passive meditations. Please wear comfortable clothing or maroon robes so you can actively participate in the meditations which will involve body movements, dance, sitting, lying down etc.
The only prerequisite to attending this program is awareness or mindfulness.
Date/Time: Sun, Mar 24th, 8.30 am – 5pm
*Plz. come on time and avoid coming while meditation is in progress to avoid disturbance.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am – Arrival & Registration
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – OSHO Dynamic Meditation
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am – Breakfast
- 10:45 am – 11:45 am – OSHO Short Discourse & Silent Sitting
- 11:50 am – 12:50 pm – OSHO Natraj (Dance) Meditation
- 1 pm – 2 pm – Lunch Break & Rest
- 2 pm – 2.45 pm – OSHO Audio/Video Discourse
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm – OSHO Nadabrahma or Chakra Sound Meditation
- 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm – OSHO Kundalini Meditation
- 4:45 pm – Tea & Snack
- 141 Calderstone Rd, Brampton, ON L6P 2M3 (Basement access from the left of entrance)
$25 – Prepay via Interac / $30 – At Door
Please send the contribution via Interac E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP by clicking on “Yes, i will attend. Register Me” button below.