Lets get together for OSHO Enlightenment Day Celebration on Mar 18th (in lieu of Mar 21st). We will also inaugurate newly renovated bigger OSHO Toronto Meditation Center.
About the NEW Meditation Space:
Many friends have been already meditating in this space for a long time. On Jan 19th, 2017 meditation event, with the combined effort of all friends, it was decided that the two rooms & kitchen be taken out and the entire space be converted into a meditation space. The space has been renovated now and can accommodate about 40-50 friends. This is a big step that has happened with the Master’s grace! The work has been almost completed. A change room & shoe rack facility are now being worked upon.
Meditation Event Details:
It will be a full day meditation program with various active & passive meditations. Wear comfortable clothing or white/maroon robes so you can actively participate in the meditations which will involve body movements.
Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Snack will be served.
Meditation Playground schedule:
- 7:30 am – 8: 00 am – Registration
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – OSHO Dynamic meditation
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am -10:40 am – OSHO Discourse
- 10:45 am – 12 noon – Silent Sitting
- 12:10 pm – 1:15 pm – OSHO Natraj Meditation
- 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm – Lunch Break and rest
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – OSHO Nadabrahma Meditation
- 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm – OSHO Kundalini Meditation
- 4:45 pm – 5:30 pm – Tea Break & Evening Meeting Prep.
- 5.30 pm – 7 pm – Evening Meeting
When? Sat, Mar 18th, 8 am to 7.30 pm
Where? – 141 Calderstone Rd, Brampton, ON L6P 2M3
- Full Day – $40 (if registered), $50 (without registration – door price).
- Half Day* – $20 (with registration), $25 (without registration – door price).
*Half Day – 8 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 7 pm
Be a Responsible Meditator. Register for the Event
so we know the head count and Help Us Save Food!