We invite & welcome new people to come to OSHO Meditation center in Toronto. It is a very friendly & comfortable ambience where you can explore your inner dimensions. This is not a religion or cult where you need to follow any ideology or teaching rather its a purely scientific way to explore your inner dimension. Simple meditation techniques are practiced at this center along with the required guidance & support. No prior experience is required.
Here are some things to keep in mind before coming for any meditation events or weekly programs:
- Plz. plan to reach on-time
- Have a shower before coming to this event
- Avoid using strong perfumes or deodorants
- Wear comfortable clothing (or maroon robe if you have one) to be able to make free body movements
- The floor is carpeted (and not hardwood). You may bring your own mats if you would like. We do have some cushions available to use
- Come with an empty stomach. If you can’t stay hungry, finish off your breakfast/tea/coffee atleast 1.5 hours before coming
- During the meditation, avoid unnecessary talking, social media usage or phone usage to preserve your energy for meditation
- It may be a good idea to let your friends or family members know to avoid calling or contacting you during the event to avoid any disturbance & for you to go deeper into meditation
- Turn off your mobile phones during the event to avoid disturbance to yourself & others
- Free street parking is available. Plz. look for fire hydrants
Carry your lovely smiles! :)- See you!